Monday, March 11, 2019

FICTIONISTAS UNITE IS NOW ON WORDPRESS


Click here to go to the new Fictionistas United



I got a new blog on WordPress and that is just going to be the one that gets more traffic to be honest. This blog gets almost nothing now. With the death of Google Plus, a Blogger community is not going to be easy to come by also. So WordPress it will be.

This blog is always going to be up unless Google kills Blogger. I don't want to get rid of all my reviews and articles. They will be here for posterity. However, I will not be moving the rest of the blog entries over to WordPress unless Blogger ever goes away permanently. That is far too much work. If you would like to check out older reviews, this is the blog to check out. Just be aware that I will probably no longer be posting here. Edit: WordPress has given the blog new life and I have moved my writing blog there too. The link is on my new homepage; please check it out!

Still, please follow my WordPress blog because that is where new posts are going to be. And hopefully, there will be much more blogging to come.

Thank you to all that have made Blogger the experience it's been.


No comments:

Post a Comment